What you will learnIn this module, you will learn about the main instruments sold on financial markets (such as stocks, bonds, or derivatives) and what needs each of those covers. You will also learn how those instruments are related to each other and to the real economy.
Pre-requisiteThis module has no prerequisite knowledge. If you feel inspired to read and learn more, you’ll find some reading suggestions.
- Introduction 00:05:00
- What you will learn 00:01:00
- Pre-requisite 00:01:00
- General tips for further reading 00:03:00
- Stocks 00:20:00
- Stock Exchange 00:06:00
- Bonds 00:06:00
- Derivatives 00:28:00
- Other financial instruments 00:10:00
- Supervising authorities (national and EU level): who is legally allowed to trade financial instruments? Who is legally allowed to sell you certain financial instruments? Are there mandatory disclosures? 00:20:00
- Where to source information on any legal entity registered in the EU: the European Business Registry Association 00:17:00
- Quiz – M3 00:15:00
- Search for a company 00:30:00